Spaghetti with Camembert Spanish Serrano Ham and Pasto
Spaghetti Camembert Pasta This is a truly international dish with French camembert, Spanish jamon serrano and Italian pesto.
Cooking Spanish Style Index
Try this Spaghetti with Camembert, Spanish Serrano Ham and Pasto.
Spaghetti Camembert Pasta.
• 75g camembert cheese, cut into 1cm cubes.
• 4 thin slices of serrano ham, cut into 1cm strips
• 25g parmesan shavings.
For the pasto.
• a handful of fresh basil leaves.
• 1 clove of garlic, peeled.
• 25g parmesan cheese, finely grated.
• A small handful of pine nuts.
• 3-4 tbls olive oil.1. Make the pesto by placing all the ingredients in a blender and mixing to a runny paste. Add a little more oil if necessary.
2. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water until just cooked. Drain and return to the pan with a little olive oil. Add the pesto, camembert and serrano, stir and cover with a lid then leave to stand for a minute or so until the cheese begins to melt.
3. Serve immediately with a the parmesan shavings sprinkled over the top.Serves 2.
Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 7-8 minutes.
This is a truly international dish with French camembert, Spanish jamon serrano and Italian pesto. The result is a wonderful, fresh tasting pasta that has become a regular standby in any house. You could use a ready-made pasto if you want, but if you can find fresh basil, it’s well worth the effort of making your own.
How To Make Your Own Traditional Cheese Sauce For Pasta.
This guide shows you How To Make A Cheese Sauce For Pasta.
Click above for Discounted prices of Hotels Apartments, Guest Houses and Villas in Spain.
Try this Spaghetti with Camembert, Spanish Serrano Ham and Pasto Spaghetti Camembert
Spain info covers local towns with local accommodation. Spain info also covers info local days out in Spain on the Mediterranean. Spain info with information on gardening in Spain Mediterranean style. Spain info with information on cooking Mediterranean style.
Spain info also covers Bowls Clubs Golf Go Karting fishing Caves and other sports here in the Mediterranean.
Spain info also lists the Local Hot Water Spas many of them dating back to Roman times.
SPAIN INFO. Spaghetti Camembert San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain 38n21, 0w29