Spanish Carrot Roses
Carrot Roses come try something different
Spanish Carrot Roses
1 pound carrots (rainbow if available).
1 cup parmesan cheese.
2 tablespoons parsley.
1 teaspoon black pepper.
6 carrots, thinly sliced, the long way.
Salt and pepper.
Chopped parsley for garnish.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/205°C
2. Combine parmesan, parsley and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, add the thinly sliced carrots, season with salt and pepper and microwave for 1 minute.
4. Coat muffin tin lightly with oil.
5. Take a slice of carrot and line the muffin tin. Repeat with more carrot slices, adding more spirals to each muffin tin until you don’t have room for more.
6. Push the parmesan mix between each spiral, this will help the carrots stick together during roasting.
7. Roast 20-25 minutes.
8. Once done, carefully remove from the muffin tin. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Basque: Spanish Recipes from San Sebastian and Beyond
Can be delivered to Spain – Mainland
If you visit the Basque Country, you will undoubtedly fall in love. Located on the Spanish-French border in Northern Spain, it is home to some of the world’s finest restaurants, spectacular modern architecture and dramatic scenery.
In Basque, José Pizarro will take readers on a journey around this magical place, taking inspiration from traditional dishes and local ingredients, and adding his own unique twist.
From the delicious bite-sized morsels known as pintxos Basque-style tapas to more hearty main meals and sumptuous desserts, José will show you how easy it is to prepare Spanish food at home. The cuisine of this region is wonderful to share with family and friends but it’s also about informality and not being a slave to your stove.
Set to the backdrop of the stunning views of San Sebastián and the rest of the Basque Country, Basque is a culinary jaunt around one of Spain’s most colourful and exciting destinations.
‘José Pizarro is an amazing cook who has brought us the best of Spanish food.’ Claudia Roden
Spain info covers local towns with local accommodation. Spain info also covers info local days out in Spain on the Mediterranean. Spain info with information on gardening in Spain Mediterranean style. Spain info with information on cooking Mediterranean style.
Spain info also covers Bowls Clubs Golf Go Karting fishing Caves and other sports here in the Mediterranean.
Spain info also lists the Local Hot Water Spas many of them dating back to Roman times.
Spain Info San Francisco De Asis, Urb La Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.