Spanish Wines from Spain selection of areas and types
Wine is an ideal present.
Top Sellers mixed Wine case – Red (Case of 12)
Our most important mixed case of the year! Why? Because this selection is chosen by our customers! They have voted in their thousands and the results speak for themselves.
If you adore a glass of silky, fruit-packed red, you’re in for a treat with these – our six best reds as voted by you! Top selection is – of course – our No.1 soar-away success, The Black Stump. It’s joined by Papavero, mighty El Bombero, Pillastro Primitivo, The Waxed Bat and Cabalié.
2x Cabalié Cotes Catalanes – Velvety rich empire-building Grenache wine- enjoy an opulent taste of Roman times!
2x El Bombero Carinena – Big, rich and deliciously bold – 65 years of intensely smooth, old vine flavour in every 15% drop!
2x Black Stump Durif Shiraz – Latest edition of our No.1 bestselling wine – now with over a decade of sumptuous success.
2x Waxed Bat Cab Shiraz Malbec Mendoza – Gorgeous rich red with Trophy winning history from Argentina’s brilliant Opi Sadler.
2x Il Papavero – A seductive bestseller – the wine to choose for an authentic and outstanding value taste of Italy.
2x Pillastro Primitivo Puglia – One sip and you’ll be hooked on the fabulous,velvety black fruit of Italy’s most beguiling red.
The whole tweede woning costa del sol replaces the hours of real work.
Spanish Red and White Mixed Selection Case of 12
- A selection of our best-selling reds and whites, direct from Spain:
- 3x Verdejo Navesur, D.O. Rueda.Style of Wine: Young White Varietal: Verdejo 100% Appellation of Origin: D.O. Rueda Winery: Cuatro Rayas ABV 12%
- 3x Albariño Señorío de Cruces, D.O. Rías Baixas.Type: White Varietal: 100% Albariño Appellation of Origin: D.O. Rías Baixas (Ulla Subarea), Galicia Winery: Castrobrey Adegas ABV 12.5%
- 3x Red Lar de Paula Madurado , D.O. Rioja.Style: Semi-Aged Red (four months in oak) Varietal: Tempranillo 100% Appellation of Origin: D.O. Rioja Winery: Bodegas Lar De Paula ABV: 13%
- 3 x Esteban Martín, D. O. Cariñena. Style: Young Red Varietal: Garnacha, Syrah y Merlot. Appellation of Origin: D.O. Cariñena Winery: Esteban Martín ABV 13,5%
Quality wines from Valencia region of Spain.Wine of Valencia, Spain Sweet White Spanish Wine Valencia is renowned for its easy-drinking fruit-driven wines.
Spanish Mixed Hamper, Rioja Viña Otano, Borsao Campo de Borja and O Canastro White, Case of 6
- Red Wine Viña Otano, Rioja DO, Joven. Two Bottles, 0,75 lts
- Red Wine Borsao, Campo de Borja DO, Crianza,two bottles 0,75 lts
- White Wine from GALICIA, O’Canastro, Two Bottles 0,75 lts
- Perfect gift hamper to enjoy one of our best DO ca Spanish Wines
- UPS Delivery
Spain Info is sponsored by a Vivino article – a guide to buying wine through online vendors. It includes tips on different services and how shipping works.
This site Spain info covers local towns with local accommodation. Spain info also covers info local days out in Spain on the Mediterranean. This site also of info has information on gardening in Spain Mediterranean style. Spain info with information on cooking Mediterranean style.
Spain info also covers Bowls Clubs Golf Go Karting fishing Caves and other sports here in the Mediterranean.
The web site Spain info also lists the Local Hot Water Spas many of them dating back to Roman times.