Italian Cheese Italy is the country with the highest variety of cheeses in the world with over 2500 traditional varieties produced with 77 varieties listed.
Italian CHEESE Explained: The Different Types and How to Use Them
Italian CHEESE Explained | The Different Types of Italian Cheese Italian food uses a lot of cheese, but all the different varieties can get confusing.
What makes “mozzarella di bufala” so special?
Is “provola” just a different name for “provolone?” And what the heck is “fior di latte?”
In today’s video, Eva introduces me to all of the basic Italian cheeses and explains the difference!
Provola affumicata, Smoked Provola Cheese, Typical Italian Cheese, 450g
£9.90 (£22.00£22.00 / kg)
About this ideal Cheese Present
- Provola Affumicata is a italian typical smoked cheese
- It has a brown colour on the outside and an ivory white, compact and soft paste on the inside
- It is perfect to enjoy as an aperitif or to use in the kitchen to enrich first courses, salads, pizzas and meat rolls.
- Unique flavor at the same time delicate and intense thanks to the smoking process that gives it a strong note. SEE MORE
Italian Cheese Kit (10 Batches – 6kg) | Equipment and Ingredients | Mozzarella, Burrata, Ricotta, Mascarpone, Bocconcini
- This cheese kit has everything you need to get started making your own Italian cheese at home.
- The only thing you’ll need to add is cold milk
- Kit Includes: Ricotta Mould with Draining Container | Vegetarian Rennet Tablets (10) per 40 L. milk | Cheese Salt | Cheese Cloth | Citric Acid|Pipette | Calcium Chloride
- Steriliser | Stainless Steel Thermometer | Kit Instructions and Recipes: Mozzarella Burrata, Ricotta, Mascarpone
- MORE INFO
A Tour of Italian Cheeses
Take a trip to Italy with In the Kitchen with David, as QVC Italy’s Chiara Contu Farci gives us a lesson on Italian cheeses and what we can pair them with.
Chiara gives us a “tour” and describes popular cheeses.
I am Chiara Contu Farci from QVC Italy and I would like to walk you though an itinerary of the most famous Italian cheeses.
Let’s start with Italy’s capital, Rome with a Pecorino Romano DOP, a hard paste cheese made out of fresh, whole milk.
Here, we suggest a typical recipe from Latsios, Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe.
The Pecorino Romano is the absolute star of this main course.
And now let’s move to Campana in the stunning south of Italy, discover the Mozzarella di bufala campana DOP. This is the cheese with a paste made from buffalo milk.
You may notice drops of milk leaving the cheese when you cut it.
And here we are in the north of Italy with another famous Italian cheese, Gorgonzola.
This is the cheese with the color, whose green marbling is due to the so called Blue Cheese process. We invite you to heat gorgonzola with celery sticks.
Pecorino aged in Pistachios crust | Typical Tuscan Pecorino cheese | 500 gr | Produced with 100% Italian Sheep Milk
£16.90 (£16.90 £16.90 / count)
|SALUMI PASINI IL GUSTO DELL’ECCELLENZA
About Tuscan Cheese
- ✔️【Sheep’s Cheese】- Typical Tuscan cheese produced with 100% Italian pasteurized sheep’s milk, refined in a crust with pistachio grain
- ✔️【Typical Taste】- Sheep milk cheese. A unique product with an intense aroma and a characteristic flavour in which the notes of pistachios can be recognized
- ✔️【Made with Italian milk】- It is produced only with Italian milk. Once the product has been opened, we recommend storing it in the refrigerator, wrapping it in cling film, paper or a cotton cloth so that it retains its moisture.
- ✔️【High Quality】- We guarantee Maximum Freshness of all products and Storage and Shipping to maintain their integrity
- ✔️【Typical Tuscan Cheese】- Matured cheese, 500g form excellent for a quick and tasty break or for a more substantial snack accompanied by a warm focaccia and a tender salamino rustico. Also try the combination with mixed salads or vegetable gratin MORE INFORMATION
Parmigiano Reggiano PDO from Hill, Whole Wheel, Seasoned 24 Months, Weighing.- 86 lbs + Professional Cheese Knife
£739.00 (£739.00£739.00 / count)
|Parmigiano Reggiano PDO
About this special item
- Parmigiano Reggiano from Hill, seasoned 24 months, Half wheel 86 lbs
- Azienda Agricola Saliceto- CIBUS 2016 Alma Caseus Award
- King of cheeses. .Made by a cheese producer located at the feet of the Apennines
- Richer in nutritional elements, it is particular crumbly and grainy
- A kilo of cheese comes out from a good 16 litres of the most valuable milk of the typical zone. DELIVERY: 4/5 working days.
Age Verification Required on Delivery: This product is not for sale to people under the age of 18. To confirm the recipient is over 18 years, valid photographic ID with a date of birth may be required upon delivery. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process. The driver will not be able to access your information once the delivery is complete.
Optimised Jan 29 Jan 30 Feb 22
San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate information, no liability will be accepted for misinterpretation, misrepresentation, errors or omissions - the information provided by our Websites is for use as a guide only and is issued in good faith as information..
All photographs images and FILM material is subject to the understanding that as they are in the public domain they can be used and shared as seen to be appropriate and unless showing a sign that they are covered by copyright law. This also covers Social media operations.