Marquesa Golf Club Information at Quesada on The Costa Blanca
Marquesa Golf Club can be reached by way of the CV-910 via Rojales or the CV-905 via Ciudad Quesada. It can also be accessed from the AP-7 motorway and is about 35 minutes drive from Alicante airport. Golfing Bits and Bobs
- CLUB DE GOLF LA MARQUESA
- (18 HOYOS)
- Oficina: Avda. de las Naciones, 20 Ciudad Quesada
- Ctra. Rojales-Guardamar
- Apdo. nº 8 03170 Rojales (Alicante)
- Tel. Fax. 96 671 42 67
- Golf & Country Club La MarquesaAddress:
Marquesa Golf Club
Avda. Justo Quesada, s/n 03170 Rojales – Alicante
Tel. +34 966 714 258 Fax. +34 966 714 267
- Take exit 740 of the AP-7 motorway, between Alicante and Cartagena, towards Rojales.Nearest Airport:
El Altet (Alicante) 40 km, San Javier (Murcia) 40 km
Features: Holes: 18Course designer: Justo Quesada,1989Type of grass: Fairway: Bermuda Green: agrostis stolonifera penncrossPrices & Opening Hours: Schedule: 08.00 – evening.
- Open all year.Green fees: 18 holes:59 € 9 holes: 37 €Club Services: Buggy hire: 25 € Trolleys hire: 4 €.Clubs: 25 € complete set, included car
Golf classes: for beginners and advanced players (English, Spanish)Driving range: 16 bays Putting green: 1 Chipping area: 1 Practice bunkers: 2
- Marquesa Golf ClubMarquesa Golf Club is situated 58 kilometres from Alicante on the N-332.
- It is located in a flat valley between mountains, and the layout of the round alternates between long holes and short ones.
- It is not excessively difficult and so players of all levels will enjoy it.
The most difficult factor lies in the characteristic layout of the greens, with their attractive and complicated slopes.
- The round is bordered by streams and lakes, which gives the course excellent views and provides beautiful natural surroundings to play in.
- The better players might find it a bit too easy, but the majority will find it very pleasant and will enjoy the excellent walk in a magnificent part of the country.
La Marquesa Golf Club at Quesada on The Costa Blanca Golf Club.
Meditation holidays in Spain just some of the most picturesque nature and historical sites you’ll ever lay your eyes on!
Both elements will be great complements to your meditation sessions.
We recommend visiting ancient monuments left by the Romans and Moors or white villages in inland Andalucía.
For a great mixture of cultural attractions, you can venture to Barcelona and Madrid. As you wander in this breathtaking country, we bet you will find the inner peace you’ve been looking for!
Spain-info for Alenda Golf Club, spain-info for Alicante Course , Costa Blanca spain-info, spain-info for CLUB DE GOLF BONALBA Mutxamel, spain-info in spain, spain-info Real Club de Golf Campoamor , spain-info for Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa, spain-info for Don Cayo Golf Club Altea on The Costa blanca, Spain, spain-info El Plantio Golf Club.
Elche, Alicante,, spain-info for Golfing
Villamartin ,spain-info for large villas for golfing party groups, spain-info for Ifach Golf Club Benissa Spain. La Marquesa Golf Club at Quesada on The Costa Blanca.
Spain info covers local towns with local accommodation. also covers info local days out in Spain on the Mediterranean. Spain info with information on gardening in Spain Mediterranean style. Spain info with information on cooking Mediterranean style.
covers Bowls Clubs Golf Go Karting fishing Caves and other sports here in the Mediterranean.
Spain info also lists the Local Hot Water Spas many of them dating back to Roman times.
Optimised P90 w100 July 5 H 69 P 90 W 100
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate information, no liability will be accepted for misinterpretation, misrepresentation, errors or omissions - the information provided by our Websites is for use as a guide only and is issued in good faith as information..
All photographs images and video material is subject to the understanding that as they are in the public domain they can be used and shared as seen to be appropriate and unless they show a sign that they are covered by copyright law. This also covers Social media operations.