La Marquesa Golf Club Information at Quesada on The Costa Blanca
The La Marquesa Golf Club can be reached by way of the CV-910 via Rojales or the CV-905 via Ciudad Quesada. It can also be accessed from the AP-7 motorway and is about 35 minutes drive from Alicante airport.
- CLUB DE GOLF LA MARQUESA
- (18 HOYOS)
- Oficina: Avda. de las Naciones, 20 Ciudad Quesada
- Ctra. Rojales-Guardamar
- Apdo. nº 8 03170 Rojales (Alicante)
- Tel. Fax. 96 671 42 67
- Golf & Country Club La MarquesaAddress:
Marquesa Golf Club
Avda. Justo Quesada, s/n 03170 Rojales – Alicante
Tel. +34 966 714 258 Fax. +34 966 714 267
Take exit 740 of the AP-7 motorway, between Alicante and Cartagena, towards Rojales.Nearest Airport:
El Altet (Alicante) 40 km, San Javier (Murcia) 40 km
Features: Holes: 18Course designer: Justo Quesada,1989Type of grass: Fairway: Bermuda Green: agrostis stolonifera penncrossPrices & Opening Hours: Schedule: 08.00 – evening.
- Open all year.Green fees: 18 holes:59 € 9 holes: 37 €Club Services: Buggy hire: 25 € Trolleys hire: 4 €.Clubs: 25 € complete set, included car
Golf classes: for beginners and advanced players (English, Spanish)Driving range: 16 bays Putting green: 1 Chipping area: 1 Practice bunkers: 2
- Marquesa Golf ClubMarquesa Golf Club is situated 58 kilometres from Alicante on the N-332.
- It is located in a flat valley between mountains, and the layout of the round alternates between long holes and short ones.
- It is not excessively difficult and so players of all levels will enjoy it.
The most difficult factor lies in the characteristic layout of the greens, with their attractive and complicated slopes.
- The round is bordered by streams and lakes, which gives the course excellent views and provides beautiful natural surroundings to play in.
- The better players might find it a bit too easy, but the majority will find it very pleasant and will enjoy the excellent walk in a magnificent part of the country.
- The varied and pleasant round is lined with pines and palm trees. A wonderful location offering a very pleasant temperature both in summer and in winter.
The La Marquesa Golf Club can be reached by way of the CV-910 via Rojales or the CV-905 via Ciudad Quesada. It can also be accessed from the AP-7 motorway and is about 35 minutes drive from Alicante airport
La Laguna Spa & Golf Marquesa Golf ClubAvda Antonio Quesada, 53, Rojales •Accommodaton for your next Golf holiday
La Laguna Golf & Spa is located a 5-minute drive from Guardamar Beach, near the Lagunas de la Mata Nature Reserve. The complex has an 18-hole golf course, swimming pool and spa.… More
Scarpata Golf Club Marquessa areaRojales(9 km from La Marina) Accommodaton for your next Golf holiday
Situated 6 km from the costal resort of Guardamar.
This lovely villa is located in a new development. just above the 18 hole golf course (Marquessa). More
This deluxe villa (150m) is set in its own grounds (550m) and is on one level. One of the bedrooms has airconditioning. Covered patio (48 m) with two seating areas.
The large garden (approx. 250 m) with swimming pool is situated 13 seps below the house. Garden funiture including sun loungers and barbeque.
Villa: sleeps 6
La Marquesa Golf Club at Quesada on The Costa Blanca Golf Club.
Spain-info for Alenda Golf Club, spain-info for Alicante Course , Costa Blanca spain-info, spain-info for CLUB DE GOLF BONALBA Mutxamel, spain-info in spain, spain-info Real Club de Golf Campoamor , spain-info for Denia La Sella Golf Resort & Spa, spain-info for Don Cayo Golf Club Altea on The Costa blanca, Spain, spain-info El Plantio Golf Club.
Elche, Alicante,, spain-info for Golfing
Villamartin ,spain-info for large villas for golfing party groups, spain-info for Ifach Golf Club Benissa Spain. La Marquesa Golf Club at Quesada on The Costa Blanca.
Spain info covers local towns with local accommodation. also covers info local days out in Spain on the Mediterranean. Spain info with information on gardening in Spain Mediterranean style. Spain info with information on cooking Mediterranean style.
covers Bowls Clubs Golf Go Karting fishing Caves and other sports here in the Mediterranean.
Spain info also lists the Local Hot Water Spas many of them dating back to Roman times.