Cabopino Golf Marbella
Cabopino Golf Marbella is an 18-hole, par 71 golf course in Marbella with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea, on The Costa del Sol in Sunny Spain. Golfing Bits and Bobs
is an 18-hole, par 71 golf course in Marbella with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea.
The perfect light and temperature for enjoying best golf experience.
Open your mind and live your best golf experience at Cabopino Golf Marbella.
Help finding Places to stay close to Cabopino Golf Marbella for your next trip.
VIME La Reserva de Marbella 4 stars
Featuring 2 outdoor pools and an indoor pool, La Reserva de Marbella is set in 5,000 m² of gardens. Located 2 km from Cabopino Beach, it offers well-equipped duplex apartments.
Camping Cabopino is situated in 10 minutes’ walk from Cabopino Beach in Marbella.
This complex features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 3 restaurants and charming, well-equipped bungalows.
Holiday home Holiday home Avenida Cartagena
Situated in La Cala de Mijas, this holiday home is 600 metres from Nudist beach. It provides free private parking.
This new course located at the eastern extremity of Marbella offers a layout lined by pines, jacarandas, acacias, olives and other trees.
Address: Urbanización Artola Alta, s/n – Apdo. Correos 2135.
Postal code: 29604. Phone: 951 607 004.
Mobile:638 927 271.
Fax: 952 835 923.
Lonely Planet Andalucia (Travel Guide).
Lonely Planet Andalucia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Experience Alhambra’s perfect blend of architecture and nature, visit the Spanish Royals’ residence at the Alcazar, or hike to the rugged clifftop town of Ronda; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Andalucia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Andalucia Travel Guide.
- Colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, flamenco, bullfighting, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine.
- Over 57 maps.
- Covers Seville, Huelva, Sevilla, Cadiz, Gibraltar, Malaga, Almeria, Granada, Jaen, Cordoba, Tarifa, Ronda, Baeza, Ubeda, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Andalucia,
our most comprehensive guide to Andalucia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet’s Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
Spain info covers local towns with local accommodation, also covers info local days out in Spain on the Mediterranean. Info with information on gardening in Spain Mediterranean style, with information on cooking Mediterranean style.
Also covers Bowls Clubs Golf Go Karting fishing Caves and other sports here in the Mediterranean.
Spain info also lists the Local Hot Water Spas many of them dating back to Roman times.
Spain Info Cabopino Golf Marbella San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate information, no liability will be accepted for misinterpretation, misrepresentation, errors or omissions - the information provided by our Websites is for use as a guide only and is issued in good faith as information..
All photographs images and video material is subject to the understanding that as they are in the public domain they can be used and shared as seen to be appropriate and unless they show a sign that they are covered by copyright law. This also covers Social media operations.