Bangkok Holidays Destinations in Thailand
Bangkok Holidays Thailand is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture Special offers for Culinary tours Thailand
Bangkok Culinary Tours
As the capital city of Thailand, Bangkok definitely has a certain edge other places don’t.
For one, cooking vacations are very much popular here, especially among foreigners.
It isn’t hard to understand why, seeing that Thai cuisine is delicious as much as it’s healthy.
This is also probably why a lot of professional chefs here are happy to teach high quality cooking classes.
Unlock the signature taste of Thai food on your next culinary holiday in Bangkok!
Martial Arts Training in Bangkok
For some of the best Muay Thai and MMA camps, Bangkok is the right place for you to train.
Here, you will find training programs of different length and level to suit any preference.
Some may even offer yoga sessions or city tours as a bonus!
Despite being in the midst of the buzzing city, Bangkok martial arts training is definitely something worth trying.
Who knows how many friends you’ll make or what new skills you’ll be learning?
25 Amazing Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand.
Bangkok in Thailand is one of the most thrilling cities in the world to visit. With such a diversity of different attractions and a fascinating mixture of traditional fused with modern culture, the city offers something interesting for everyone.
This video includes 25 of what I think are the absolute best things to do in Bangkok.
I put together a range of different activities that consist of everything from Bangkok’s zoo, its most revered temples and golden palaces, to the culinary options the city is so famous for.
In case you would like to revisit any of these Bangkok attractions shown in the video, here is all the information right below.
1. Wang Lang Market
– Wang Lang Market is one my favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market – One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping – don’t miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market Bangkok Thailand.
3. Klong Toey Market – The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market – In this video I visit Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
5. Pratunam Market
– Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK / Siam Shopping – One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market – Visiting markets is one of my personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo – The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park – The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage –
Don’t miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace / Wat Phra Kaew – The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
12. Wat Pho – Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun – Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket – Bangkok’s Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum – A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion
– As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it’s very impressive.
17. Khao San Road – There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong – Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument – One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there’s a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian – Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it’s the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food – Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there’s so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class – A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat – Bangkok’s little India is known as Pahurat. It’s a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad – The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat / Sampeng Market – Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok – don’t miss it!
So there you have 25 amazing things to do in Bangkok. Have an incredible trip to Thailand!
THAILAND HOTELS & RESORTS
If you are planning a trip to Thailand and looking for a room on your business trip, holiday or family holiday, you are at the right place.
We offer the biggest collection of hotels and resorts in Thailand ranging from budget rooms, boutique resorts, luxury hotels and service vacation apartments at the best deal.
Our dedicated professional team are pleased to make your trip the utmost enjoyable time with the fast response.
Please let us know your request, we will do the rest.
Bangkok Holidays Accommodation.
Optimised April 7 P 87 W90 but AIOSEA not able to see links?
Spain Info San Francisco De Asis, Urb Marina, San Fulgencio, 03177, Alicante, Spain.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to provide accurate information, no liability will be accepted for misinterpretation, misrepresentation, errors or omissions - the information provided by our Websites is for use as a guide only and is issued in good faith as information..
All photographs images and video material is subject to the understanding that as they are in the public domain they can be used and shared as seen to be appropriate and unless they show a sign that they are covered by copyright law. This also covers Social media operations.